Neighborhood Park Living in NUVALI
Mirala is Alveo Land’s third horizontal development within NUVALI. It is a 29.5-hectare community in Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna. It is located in close proximity to Alveo Land’s Treveia and right beside Venare in the NUVALI South district.
Mirala offers extensive opportunities for a parkside-living experience that will serve as a backdrop for the development of deeper family ties and more engaged relationships with friends and neighbors.
- Urban conveniences
- Pervasive park environment
- Sustainable living
Location: Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna
Lot Size Range: 322 sqm – 685 sqm
Price Range: PhP 4.5M – 12.3M
Mirala is Alveo Land’s newest residential community within NUVALI, the country’s first and largest thriving eco-city development. Here, the balance between a lifestyle of responsibility and sustainability thrives in an environment of diverse spaces, activities, and services.
NUVALI is a 1,860-hectare development, spanning the cities of Sta. Rosa and Calamba, and the municipality of Cabuyao in Laguna.
A privately managed transit system – including buses, shuttles, and vans – circulates within NUVALI and links to Metro Manila. Only efficient and more environmentally friendly vehicles will be used in this transit system.
- Central Business District and Lakeside Evozone
- The 46-hectare Lakeside Evozone is part of the envisioned 150-hectare commercial hub poised to become the future premier business district of NUVALI.
- One and Two Evotech
- Central Business District and Lakeside Evozone
- Everest Academy
- Miriam College-NUVALI
- Xavier School-NUVALI
- Retail, Hospitality, and Special Interest
- Evoliving Center
- Kukun NUVALI
- The Monochrome Events Place
- Outdoor Adventure and Nature Destinations
- REPUBL1C Wakepark NUVALI
- The Fields at NUVALI
- Evozone Multi-functional Lake
- Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary
- Greens and Patches
- T.R.E.E. (Together Reforesting Earth’s Environment) Program
- Mountain bike training facility with pump and 4-cross tracks
- Mountain bike trail
- Running trail
- Tree-lined pedestrian lanes, jogging paths, and urban bike lanes
Project Size: 29.5 has
Total Unit: 360 units
Community Amenities and Features
- The Central Park
- The Clubhouse
- Modern statement clubhouse designed by Ed Calma
- Multiple alfresco lanais with views of the infinity pool and The Grand Lawn
- Function rooms with outdoor spill-over areas
- Fitness Gym
- Infinity lap and lounge pools
- Sunken pool lounge
- Kiddie pool
- The Grand Lawn
- Garden nooks
- Hammock grove
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Picnic grounds
- The Clubhouse
- Linear park network
- Backyard spill-over lawns
- Prairie walks
- Convergence nooks with park benches and picnic tables
- Organized bike and marathon trails
- Meandering parks and greenways
- Pocket parks
- Basketball court
- Outdoor play area
- Garden lawns
- Village gazebos
Mirala features eco-friendly elements that are efficient on the consumption of valuable resources.
- Double-piping system in the Clubhouse
- Low-flow fixtures and high-flow valves in the Clubhouse
- Water detention pond
- Recycled irrigation system
- Permeable paving
- Landscaping with endemic species
- Natural ventilation
- Natural lighting
- LED lights
- Tree-shaded walks and pedestrian lanes
- Bike lanes
- Bike racks
- Distributed park system
- Walkable and porous community
- Efficient waste management system
- Master Planning and Architectural Design | Alveo Land Corp.
- Clubhouse Architectural Consultant | Lor Calma Design, Inc.
- Landscape Design | Inspiral Design
- Electrical Design | Makati Development Corporation
- Sanitary and Plumbing Design | Makati Development Corporation
- Land Development Design | Makati Development Corporation
Top 8 Reasons to Invest
1. Located in NUVALI, the country’s first and largest master planned eco-city development, thriving in Laguna with a sustainable mix of residential, commercial, educational, and recreational uses all within minutes from your home.
2. Integrated within the vibrant master plan for NUVALI South District, a predominantly residential district in NUVALI supported by premier educational institutions, like Miriam College and Everest Academy, an active leisure destination in Republ1c Wakepark and the future 10-hectare mixed-use commercial and retail area.
3. Assured value appreciation as NUVALI further evolves into the country’s largest and most environmentally sustainable CBD, taking off from the Ayala LAnd heritage of developing large-scale master planned townships like Makati CBD, BGC, Ayala Alabang, and the Cebu Business Park.
4. An intimate, low-density neighborhood of only 360 lots within a 29.5-hectare expanse, ensuring an engaging community with rich affinities.
5. Large lot cuts of 430 sqm in average, allowing more living space for home and garden.
6. A pervasive park environment where the central park and pocket parks branch out through the entire village, creating unique opportunities for backyard extensions and picnic areas to more than 50% of units for that premium parkside living.
7. A modern statement clubhouse designed by Ed Calma, seamlessly flowing out onto The Grand Lawn, designed for great views and lasting memories with the closest families and friends.
8. The Alveo brand image and Ayala Land heritage, creating the fastest growing and most desirable address south of Metro Manila.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Turnover Date
- Turnover will be in Q4-2014
- Architectural Theme for Houses
- Asian Contemporary or Asian Fusion
- Maximum Height for Houses
- 9.0 meters measured vertically from the Highest Lot Corner to the apex of the roof
- Fronting Road/Park: 3 meters
- Side/Rear: 2 meters
- Fronting Road/Park: 0.9 meters
- Side: 2 meters (maximum)
- Overhead lines
- Underground utilities only along the 18m-wide spine road
- What does Mirala mean?
- Mirala combines Mira, Spanish for “to see”, and Ala, “wing”.
- Two aspects of wing – “take wing” (to soar) and “under wing” (to nurture) – combine into a name that evokes a neighborhood scene nurturing community life.
Disclaimer: The particulars and visuals shown herein are intended to give a general idea of the project and as such are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. While such particulars and details on present plans which have been prepared with utmost care and given in good faith, buyers are invited to verify their factual correctness and subsequent changes, if any. The contents herein are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.