Enter High Street South Block and experience a revolution in city living.
Springing up over three city blocks in the heart of Bonifacio Global City, it will complement the city’s vision of an effortless fusion of convenience with comfort and refinement. This thriving community will step into view as BGC’s Cultural District – drawing art, style, diversity and leisure together to converge at your doorstep.
Fueled by Alveo’s spirited commitment to innovation and bolstered by Ayala Land’s heritage of providing the utmost standard in living, High Street South Block will draw inspiration from cosmopolitan cities worldwide such as Tokyo, Singapore, or Soho and Tribeca in New York. Taking its cue from these first-world epicenters, it will fuse the intimate charm of a bustling neighborhood with BGC’s modern splendor.
In line with BGC’s master concept of offering a complete “live, work and play” lifestyle, and its main proposition of being the Home of Passionate Minds, High Street South will not only be a cluster of modern residential condominiums, but is planned to be a world-renowned destination with landmark community and retail areas that are carefully zoned to create a distinct integrated retail experience.
Location: Bonifacio Global City
Size of units: 36 sqm – 223 sqm
Available units: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom
Price Range: PhP 4.1M – 30M
High Street South Block will be a natural extension of Bonifacio High Street, located directly north of the district. You will find yourself in the very center of BGC and be provided unparalleled access to all the urban conveniences and distinct character and culture that it has to offer.
- Premier Business Districts
- BGC’s City Center, Makati Central Business District
- Educational Institutions
- International School of Manila
- British School of Manila
- Manila Japanese School
- Enderun Colleges
- Ateneo Professional Schools
- Asian Institute of Management
- Colegio San Agustin
- Assumption College
- Medical Facilities
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Makati Medical Center
- Cultural Establishments
- The Mind Museum, Arts in the City, Ayala Museum
- Basement 1 – 5
- Ground Floor
- Lobby and Retail Spaces
- 2nd Floor
- Retail Spaces
- Residential Levels
- 3rd – 38th Floor (One Maridien)
- 3rd – 46th Floor (Two Maridien)
- Amenity Deck (on the 3rd Floor)
- One Maridien: 494 Units
- Two Maridien: 560 Units
High Street South Block will offer carefully planned retail spaces and amenities that are specially designed to complement the lifestyle of a well-traveled city-zen.
- Indoor Amenities
- Ground and Second Level Retail Plaza
- Main Lobby
- Function Room with Spillover Garden
- Board Room
- Play Area
- Lounge Area
- Fitness Arena
- Male and Female Shower Rooms
- Outdoor Amenities
- Viewing Deck
- Kiddie Pool
- Lounge Bar
- Lifestyle Pools
- Leisure Pool
- 25m Lapping Pool with Infinity Edge
- Social Deck
- Bridge with Viewing Deck
- Naturally Ventilated Elevator Lobbies
- Four (4) Passenger Elevators with Access Cards
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Sprinkler System
- CCTV Cameras for Security
- Water Reservoir and Separate Water Reserves
- Mail Area
- Garbage Disposal System (Garbage Chute)
- Automatic Stand-by Generator System
- Provision for Building Maintenance Unit (Gondola/Davit System)
- Building Management by Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
Floor Plans and Finishes
Each of The Maridien’s living spaces will provide you a distinctive experience crafted precisely to complement your eye for beauty and your thirst for life. With everything that High Street South Block will offer just a few steps away, you may find that the hardest steps are the first ones out your door.
- Masterplanning | CAZA
- Architectural Design | Aidea Philippines, Inc.
- Design Management & Building Information Modeling | Makati Development Corp.
- Structural Design | Sy^2 + Associates, Inc.
- MEPS Design | Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
- Fire Protection/Fire Detection and Alarm System Design | Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
- Lift Design | Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
- Facade Consultancy | ALT Cladding & Design Philippines, Inc.
- Structural Peer Review | DCCD Engineering Corporation
- Quantity Surveying | Ryder Levett Bucknell
- Feng Shui Consultant | Master Joseph Chau Kam Shing
Disclaimer: The particulars and visuals shown herein are intended to give a general idea of the project and as such are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. While such particulars and details on present plans which have been prepared with utmost care and given in good faith, buyers are invited to verify their factual correctness and subsequent changes, if any. The contents herein are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.