Cosmopolitan Living in Makati’s Newest Lifestyle Hub
Waking up to a distinct condo living experience everyday is now made possible. From smooth finishes to open spaces, lush greens, a wide array of retail destinations, and the multifaceted locale that thrives on artistic drive, welcome to The Lerato.
Located within the booming cosmopolis of Makati, The Lerato will stand out like a symphony within the buzzing city. From premier shopping complexes to high-impact business centers, superb educational institutions and world-class hotels, life at The Lerato will invite you to cultivate passions and discover the city as it unfolds around you.
Location: Makati City
Available for sale: Tower 2 and Tower 3
Size of units: 29 sqm – 132 sqm
Available units: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom
Price range: PhP 3.1M – 18.3M
Tower 1: 25700
Tower 2: 26139
Tower 3: 26961
Passion of the city
Situated in the heart of the Makati Central Business District North, The Lerato will effortlessly connect you to an impressive range of destinations: lucrative commercial business districts, learning institutions, and fresh, alternative art hubs that fortify the city’s soul with culture, music and cuisine.
Discover the breadth of your own potential when you make your home in The Lerato. From a fusion of up-and-coming boutiques where you could assemble your next stylish outfit, to an area of offbeat cuisine and eclectic music, distinct bastions of creativity have come together to embrace The Lerato.
- Discover knowledge and creativity
- Asian Institute of Management
- De La Salle Graduate School
- Ateneo de Manila University Graduate School
- Mapua Institute of Technology
- Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Far Eastern University
- Assumption College
- Colegio San Agustin
- School of Fashion and Arts
- Step out in style and high spirits
- Shops at The Columns
- Reposo Art & Dining
- The Collective at Malugay
- RCBC Theatre
- Ayala Museum
- Conduct business and recreation
- Bonifacio Global City
- Ortigas Center
- Tend to health and well-being
- Makati Medical Center
- Cultivate peace and community
- National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
- Saint Andrew Parish Church
- Don Bosco Church
- Basement 1 – 2 and Podium 1 – 4
- Ground – 2nd Floor
- Lobby and Retail Areas
- 6th Level Podium
- Amenity Deck
- Residential Levels
- 7th – 37th Floor (Tower 1)
- 7th – 31st Floor (Tower 2)
- 7th – 45th Floor (Tower 3)
- Tower 1: 532 Units
- Tower 2: 354 Units
- Tower 3: 569 Units
Flair for the exquisite
The dynamic art of discovery comes full circle with Shops at The Lerato, a 2,800 sq.m. destination with an expanse of open greens and specialty retail establishments to be nestled between The Lerato’s three towers. Choices abound with prime access to local and international cuisine, specialty groceries and exquisite style. Weekends will be witness to a creative display of food bazaars, art exhibits and live concerts, among others.
Shops at The Lerato will provide a full shopping experience. As this expansive area plays host to specialty boutiques, fine delis, and quality galleries, it will welcome the same culture and passion in the spirit of the great city.
- Indoor Amenities
- Game Room
- Prayer Room
- Interim Function Room
- AV Room
- Music Room
- Function Room
- Kids Art Lab
- Culinary Studio
- Indoor Lounge
- Mega Function Room
- Roof Deck Bar
- Outdoor Amenities
- Children’s Play Area
- Feature Pavillion
- Open Lawn
- Meditation Garden
- Wi-Fi Area
- Kiddie Pool
- Lap/Leisure Pool
- Pool Deck
- Alfresco Dining
- Viewing Terrace
- Defined Jogging Trail
- Various Amenities at the 6th Level Podium with Interconnected Open Spaces
- Naturally Ventilated Elevator Lobbies
- Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Sprinkler System
- Water Reservoir and Separate Fire Reserves
- Building Management by Ayala Property Management Corporation (APMC)
- Mail Area
- Automatic Standby Generator System (100% back-up for common areas/basic back-up power on all units)
Floor Plans and Finishes
Cosmopolitan living spaces
Welcome home. You are guaranteed freedom of movement with unit features and finishes that build you a life of ease. With The Lerato, choose between a studio, one-bedroom unit, or two-bedroom unit, where each haven is amply designed to fulfill your own passions.
- Tower 3
- Architectural Consultant | Aidea Philippines, Inc.
- Structural Consultants | Sy^2 + Associates, Inc.
- Electrical Consultants | R.A. Mojica & Partners
- Sanitary and Plumbing | NBF Consulting Engineers
- Mechanical | L. R. Punsalan & Associates, Inc.
- Vertical Conveying System | Meinhardt Philippines, Inc.
- Facade | ALT Cladding, Inc.
- Landscape (Residential) | E-group, Inc.
- Landscape (Retail) | Crearis, Inc.
- Structural Peer Review | DCCD Engineering Corp.
- General Contractor | Makati Development Corp.
Disclaimer: The particulars and visuals shown herein are intended to give a general idea of the project and as such are not to be relied upon as statements of fact. While such particulars and details on present plans which have been prepared with utmost care and given in good faith, buyers are invited to verify their factual correctness and subsequent changes, if any. The contents herein are subject to change without prior notice and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.